Metal Gear Koopa Ep 01 Metal Gear Koopa Ep 01

I LOVED IT!

They cheered me up something good lol. Cant wait for the next episode! If you need any help sprite wise just pm me.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 19 Chrono Trigger Unglued 19

10 as always lol

these are always funny,its good chrono is still around and good job with the voice acting!DNT MAKE ME TAkE OUT MY OTHER SWORD [quote frm chrono]...lol i wish i was had the money for flash all i of help i am for anyone on newgrounds is sprites and sprite edits lol

Clovis15 responds:

Custom spriters can actually be a lot of help, since I'm not really that great a sprite maker myself. If you want to, get in touch with me.

LoZ: We Are The Champions LoZ: We Are The Champions

Omg lol

that was some funny stuff.Mario was looked super mad and chrono looked like he woke up frm a hangover...i mean sodapop lol [only chrono fans wld understand that].Awesomeness lol that put up my spirits frm my day sucking so much.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

:o wow

Another reason why Geno shld cm back in a mario game...i just wish square wld hand them over the rights to the characters in the game to nintendo..i cnt think of how that wld hurt them.Just about every classic gamer wld buy it and even those who nvr played the game or played the first 1 wld go all ovr a super mario rpg 2...come square PLZ!!Anyway awesomeness ima start a file again and relive the experince:] hope u submitt more SUPER MARIO RPG stuff

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

OMG!

CHOCOLATE CHIP CHICKEN! This was awesome better than a million flashs on here lol.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 666 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 666

This is awsome!

This flash is AWESOME! So. They are killing zombies! So.They can use GUNS! So. They called you GAY! Ohhh,they gotta die. I was loling my head off the WHOLE time.AWESOMENESS!

Galaxy Fighters Galaxy Fighters

very interesting.

I will look forward to episode 1 if you need any help with some sonic,tails,knux,etc sprites or edits pm me and let me know.I look forward to this ethir way.

Mario vs. Sonic (First) Mario vs. Sonic (First)

Good job

I think you cld do better though,just as macjsus said don't just make something real quick and upload to newgrounds.I nvr made a flash animation b4 but i hav wrked with pivot and if u rush through something,it will turn out bad and will be a waste of time.If you r runing low on ideas just let me know amd i cn giv u some [also I make custom or edited sprites so ask if u wnt 1 made 4 ur animation].All in all,keep up the good work.

Pattiasina24 responds:

Alright, thank you, if I get stuck again, I'll ask you for some help!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

LOL

He is like sonic the hedgehog.This is very well made and ur best yet.

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

OMG lol

GENO AND KING DEDEDE ARE hilarious lol MAKE ANOTHER,MAKE ANOTHER!